Sunday, March 29, 2009

Skinny Trailer
Gary's quick exit spot! lol!

Inside front of trailer.

Holly Cow!!!! I know there was a trailer in here somewhere!!!!
Ok, I think my darling husband is having way to much fun 'disassembling my Aljo....
I just hope he can remember how to put her back together! lol!
"Course, tonight he is popping Advil and icing his knee for the better part of the evening...seems he was inside of what is left my trailer and while leaning forward to work on a piece of wood it gave way and he fell forward & right out of the trailer...hmmm, does that make him the male version of "Lucy"...????? lol!
The trailer is now ready for the new framing, but first Gary has to do some work on the chassis and floor.
Little by little it will come together.
"Show No Fear"....

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!WE ARE GETTING READY TO DO THE SAME THING, I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOG!

    xoxo- TRAILER TRASH

    ReplyDelete