Thursday, May 10, 2012

SOTF Sign

I finished up my Sister on the Fly "Junk Art" sign.... just in case I for get what my Sister on the Fly number is...  I had fun making this. I took some cast off liscence plates, cut up numbers and then attached them with a handful of mismatched screws to a scrap piece of 1/2" ply-wood which I singed. Then I dug through my junk jewelery stach, some 1/2 pearls then attached them. Then I trimmed it out with some chain, cotton fabric strips and a spoon handle...  Voila!  
Oh and don't tell my hubby I was in his ManCave work shop,,, riffling through his stuff and using the Scroll Saw...... heeheehee,,, hey, a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea. I will have to rummage around barn this summer for old license plates! What fun.

    ReplyDelete