Saturday, December 22, 2012

More Trailer Goodies...

 Lookie Lookie,,,, I found this kool 'Scotty' banner.... I can hardly wait to display it outside my Scotty this Summer while Glamping... it's  2' x 4'.... easy to spot in the camp grounds.
 Then I found this sweet vintage chenille rug... I tossed it in the wash,,, and it cleaned up beautifully... yep, it will go out into the Scotty.....
 Then I found this uber silly book...by Jeff Foxworthy of "You might be a red neck' fame...
I also found this Gorham Crystal mini Martini glass ornament.....I haven't decided which trailer it will adorn... and last but not least,,, I found this 'Ice-o-matic' ice crusher.... it will go in our newest~old trailer... it appears beige in color but it is actually a peach color....  I love surprising our trailers with their very own Christmas presents.... don't you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi kAT,
    Hey I'm going to have to get out to the thrift store, you are getting way ahead of me with these great finds!
    Have a Merry Christmas!!!
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete