Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Another Traveling Train Case...

Another traveling train case... like as if I need another one! lol!
I found this one, (goodwill, $1.99) slightly battered...  but I saw it's potential... so with a bit of  gift wrap paper, and a roll of cute duct tape... here is the un-finished project... I started on it up in Spokane, dragged it home and now to dig through my stash for cute embellishments...
 yep... duct tape works wonders for the ugly inside.... I am thinking of removing the plastic blue ruffled ribbon and replacing it with black ruffled lace...
 I tore up bits of the paper and glued it on hodge podge style with Mod Podge...
 I am going to glue either rhinestones or pearls around the mirror... but first I need to make a trip to town, to Joannes or Michaels to get the lace and pearls or rhinestones... be back soon!  :>)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the pictures. It sure looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I never would have thought to use duct tape on the inside...clever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Lisa,,, it was on a whim that I used the Duct Tape... and it turned out fun... what will be interesting is to see how it holds up....

      Delete