Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Pillow CAse for a Friend...

In the past 8+ years, I have met so many delightful 'sisters' from "Sisters on the Fly", a women only trailer group...
And every now and then I feel the need to make or find a little something for dear ladies whose friendship and paths I have crossed...some local and some far away......

Well, while out in the town of Merced,  I took advantage of the trip and hit the Hobby Lobby store... you know the one, the Craft Store on Steroids! lol!
I found this sweet fabric and immediately Kerry-jo aka Cuppa Jo, came to mind, so I just had to buy and stitch up a sweet little pillow case for her 'Cuppa-Jo" trailer...
Kerry has a "Lil Loafer" Aristocrat vintage trailer all decked out in a coffee theme... it is truly cute!
SO the pillow case is in the mail, on it's way to Kerry-jo... Hope she likes it!
 I machine embroidered her trailer name 'cuppa-jo' on one side...
and the silhouette of a coffee cup on the other....

I am slowly learning to be more comfortable with my embroidery sewing machine...and how to
 down load pattern designs .. now to find some cute trailer & flamingo designs to stitch up!...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment