Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Welcome First Day of Autumn..

So,,, today is the 1st day of Autumn... the days of Glamping are winding down,,,, and the days of sitting by the fire pit with my Honey-bear, enjoying a mug of  Gluhwein (warmed spiced red wine) is starting...
Though I am sad that my days of playing outside in the garden are coming to an end,,, I am looking forward to cozying up by the fire and getting caught up on some of my sewing projects...
Out of shear silliness and something I saw in the Country Living magazine... I just had to make one for myself....
 Country Living Magazine's version....
 my version..... (scrap piece of fire wood and left over paint)
can you tell it's the 1st day of Fall?
 I finished up the stitching portion of my  quilted Glamping pillow....
Now to sit down and start quilting... or I could put it off till the weekend and in stead, go sit outside with my Honey-bear and enjoy our 1st Autumn evening....  hmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment