Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Another One...

As if I don't have enough "UFO's".... (un finished objects-'projects')....
and here I am thinking I need to head to my sewing room and make one of these...
I spotted this over on the Maryjane Farm forum... what a cute idea... and to make it fast and easy peasy,,, I will make a simple square pot holder, and machine applique the trailer image onto the fabric... as for the towel.. also easy peasy... just add the ruffle, and then use those 'iron-on' type crayons to draw the fork/spoon image... then iron to heat set it.
I see Christmas gifts in the making for my trailer gal pals... if I can get past my ever growing stack of UFO's that are sitting on my sewing table! lol!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Good idea...you have way more energy than me. I just got fabric to make the newest grand daughter's quilt...when I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric lovely and cute. It's suitable for the romantic meals or Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete