Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Gold Rush Gals.....

I had a wonderful weekend Glamping with the "Gold Rush Gals" up in Mariposa, California...
We are all 'Sisters on the Fly' and wanted to get in one last weekend of camping before we tucked our trailers in for the Winter.
And what better way and time then the first weekend of December,,, Craft Bazars, community festivities, shopping, food and friendship...
 Left to right: Barbara, Sharon, Kathleen, Dianne, Claire, Myself, Deni and Lind(not in pic.)
 back at the ranch... Dianne, Barbara, Kathleen, myself, Lindy, Claire.
 L to R: Barbara, Kathleen, Claire, Sharon, Luci and in front is Dianne and myself. 'Cheers!!!"
 I only put a few bits of decorations up in the inside of my trailer....
 This is Claire's little Shasta. Farm girl cuteness....
 and then Barbara brought her 1949 wooden Tear Drop trailer. I luv the Tinsel Tree!
My lil Serro Scotty...
We were parked under cover in the Livestock area... No worries, the grounds keepers raked before we arrived... no 'poo' in there... lol!
Wagons HoHoHo!

No comments:

Post a Comment