Sunday, October 21, 2018

Trailers are Tucked Away for Winter.

Well, my trailers are tucked away for winter..
Now it's time to nestle back and dream of new Glamping advantures in 2019.
 
 I decided to take the Aristocrat for it's last outing at Kamp Karen,,, as the weather was to be less then stellar.,, and trust me,, it was cold and windy, but it didn't stop us from having fun.  
 I haven't decided on a deco theme yet for the 'Crat",,,so for now I just pilfer stuff from the Scotty and around the house.
 I did bring some crafting projects to work on., like this wool craft 'trailer' block. Oh and the pink object de' Art,, that is a sweet planter light from the 1960's...I found it while out Junktiquing.
 This is Mig's trailer, aka Party Central...complete with an inflatable sofa, I added my pink papazon camp chair...
 
This is Karen's trailer,,, "Driving Ms Daisy"... parked along the side of the Chicken Mansion...
All in all it was a fun last camping venue for the year.
 
I hope to be able to decorate my 'Crat' during the winter,, stitch up new curtains,, and decide on a theme for it,,
Well until Spring,,, Happy Trails.......

No comments:

Post a Comment