Monday, February 25, 2019

Trailer Grins...

Trailer Grins... I have (almost) finished my wool craft trailer pillow,, all I need to do is buy a 12x12" pillow form and stitch up the fabric... I found this cool muted pillow-ticking fabric for the backing... and soon as I get back from California (visit my mom)... I will finish the deco pillow...
 More Trailer Grins.... I received a package today from a Maryjane FarmGirl friend,,,
 and look at all the goodies inside! Oh My Stars!
 I can hardly wait to work on the Trailer Applique and the Trailer Quilt... The sweet little ceramic trailer on the right side is actually a tiny trinket box..
 One more Crafty Trailer Grin.... I bought this little (red) travel mug, and went straight to work on
 personalizing it with some scraps of trailer  fabric.
 and Voila!!! my very own customized Trailer mug.
"Cowgirls go to Heaven... Glampers go everywhere else!...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment