Saturday, May 18, 2019

1st Outing in Our New 'Home on Wheels...

Well we finally got to hit the trails and hit the trails we did! ..
We headed out Thursday afternoon over to Ponderosa Falls campgrounds and stayed there till Monday,,, we left just in time to beat the rains...
 I stashed some sewing projects...
 to keep me busy...
 and my sweet companion kept me company...
Now for the fun part,,, Hubby and I were walking Ginger and at the basketball court we decided to play a little game called "HORSE".. I made my 1st basket,, but then on the 2nd basket, the ball hit the ring and started to bounce out of bounds, so I,,, in sandals,,, ran to retrieve it,, only to trip and go head over teakettle and land on my shoulder and knees.... yep! major bruising, swelling and scabbing.. I look Marvalous for Mothers Day! haha!
 Speaking of Mothers Day,, the Campgound hosted a lovely Mother's Day Lasagna dinner and  cinnamon buns for breakfast.. which I am grateful, as I was pretty much in pain and discomfort from the fall.
 this is the last of the scabbing on my arm.. my hip, shoulder and knees have healed up except for some (still) swelling on my left knee... uugh, I think my basketball playing days (in sandals) are over!
 
Now we are in a weeks worth of rains, and it will probably be a few weeks before we head out camping again,,  Hubby prefers nice weather, and so do I...
Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment