Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just Enjoying the View...

I have been enjoying my little "Scotty with a Potty" (SWAP) this summer ...and now her little sister, the 'Farmgirl on the Loose" (FOTL)has been camping out with her.... which by the way makes it much easier for hubby dearest to work on her.
I wonder what "the girls" talk about when I am not around... I wonder if SWAP has told FOTL all about the wonderful adventures of camping...oh the sights she will see, the places she will go...
Sometimes, when time permits, I steal away for a wee bit, with my kitties and a magazine, and go hide out in my SWAP. I look forward to the day when I can do likewise with FOTL.
I must tell you, I have had some of the best naps in my Scotty. Just don't tell my hubby,,,he thinks I am hard at work doing my domestic duties...lol!

1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up on your posts! You are having way to much fun Grace (and Gary too)! Boy he sure is doing a great job on you "other" trailer! I LOVE your silver coffee set! Those handles are so darling! Keep on having fun girl!

    Love ya,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete