Monday, February 24, 2014

Sneak Peek...

Here is a sneak peek of my sweet Scotty... almost done....  just got to do the little finishing touches.. but am waiting on an order from Hobby Lobby so I can finish... then I'll post better photos.
 need to sew 2 more deco  pillows,..
 I 'stole' the little wire 'figure frames' from my guest bathroom,,, lol!
 waiting on the pearls and bling to finish the cabinets...
 I re-purposed a sheet (Center) and table napkins (side) for curtains... the lace table cloth was actually a lace curtain.
 I had DH screw the white framed platter onto the wall... now I can use my blingy magnets to hold  photos and notes....
Need to hit Joann's Fabric store to buy a round foam cushion for my sweet chair... I have the Toile oil cloth,, just need the foam...
Soon my sweet playhouse on wheels will be ready for her debut in her new outfit!
Happy Trails...

3 comments:

  1. It's perfect! I absolutely love it. You are so talented. Love, Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy! Love your Scotty's new look. (After this long old winter I'm kinda feeling like I need a makeover too, haha.) I bet you can hardly wait to go glamping!
    Cheers,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Beth,, I moved from Spokane, WA. 6 months ago,, yep, those Winters can be long and cold! :>)

      Delete