Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm License to Craft!

I came across this idea via one of my fellowette Sisters on the Fly, gal~pals, Tammy #120... What a great idea for a 'scrapbook' or 'photo book'. You need 2 license plates, 2 snap rings, card stock, scrapbook paper, glue & embellishments.... I used 2 garish earrings to glue on the outside of the cover. Why? Just because I can! lol!
Just trace around the frame, cut out your card stock & scrapbook paper, line up the frame holes with the pages, hole punch...deco the paper or leave plain.... then attach the whole thing with the snap rings.


By the way,,, I had a dickens of a time finding these.. but I did find them at a local Ace Hardware. I would have thought the key making section of the 'big box' hardware stores would have them,,, Nope! not ours,, nor did Walmart or Joanns Fabric,,, I will check out Michaels Crafts, next time I am in town.....


As you can see, I need 1 more snap ring to finish this frame....


This is the back side of the frame but you could make it a reversible frame if you choose. This frame will go in my Serro Scotty aka 'Gnome Home'...


Happy trails to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment