Sunday, April 29, 2012

 I love visitors, both 2 and 4 legged ones!  This is 'Dash', Karen's sweet little 4-legged furbaby.
 I love using sweet hankies and linens to decorate.
 Visitors get the biggest chuckle when they see my "Pay Toilet" sign....
 As you can see, my new curtains are made from a vintage table cover and my side curtains are from a vintage Chennile bed cover.... the same cover that I used to re-cover my cushions.
I love re-purposing things so when I found this cool white~washed pink rattan picture frame, I knew it would make a perfect tray, as well as give me some extra 'counter space'... Add some cast off forks for handles and Volia! Now I just need to find some sweet photos to tuck under the glass in the frame.

1 comment:

  1. Just love your trailer and all it's cuteness! Adore the cushion covers...you did a fab job. It was a blast to spend the weekend with you.

    ReplyDelete