Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This Picture...

OK, what is wrong with this picture?
"I am NOT in it"!
This is my wonderful friend, Juli showing off her New/Old trailer... 'Iron Pony'. Juli & I.P. had
a slumber party at my house this past weekend. You may not be able to see it, but Juli is grinning from ear to ear...She is now the proud owner of not just 1, 2 or 3 vintage trailers... but has increased her collection (trailer addiction) to 5! Yes, 5.
I am still only at 3.... I had better get to crackalackin' if I want to catch up with her!
Juli, sister #444 bought Nancy, sister #697 trailer.... I love it when we sisters keep our trailers... in the Hood! lol!
So if there are shows called, 'Pimp My Ride' and 'Pimp My Crib(house)'... then why isn't there a show called "Pimp My Trailer'? hmmm?
Happy Trails!

2 comments:

  1. Addictions, hummmmmmm??? Sort of like a sewing machine addiction??

    Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! someone knows me well! lol!

    ReplyDelete