Monday, March 17, 2014

Wahoo! Almost Done!

Got a few more little things to do... but my facelift on the Scotty is nearly done... I think I will now call her, my  "Le Petite Suite" 
Getting ready to attach the 'faux' back splash... I found these koolieo plastic place matts at the dollar store! perfect!
 I removed the original table and put in a portable folding table which is smaller, taking up less space.
 I found all kinds of cute fabric... the front window curtains were made from a fitted bed sheet!  The side window curtains are from some cloth dinner napkins that I found at a Thrift shop.
 I 'blinged-up' my Scotty picture....
 The printed burlap pillow I made by sewing it right sides out and fringing the edge...
 I luv my sweet re-designed cowgirl hat into a elegant frufru hat!
 I luv this motto, "In a world where you can be anything... Be Yourself!"...
 A special place for my cute itty bitty Scotties... and my Troll mascots!
 My re-cycled tray, deserves a sweet silver tea pot and cake tote...
 I made the bed ruffle from the bottom half of a summer sun dress... perfect re-cycle!
and thou you can't see it real well... the little rug is a rag rug that I crocheted.
Oh, and yes, now the back splash is done! Yippeeee!
I am soooo ready to get going and start Glamping !

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it in person...next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trailer turned out beautifully ! I'm glad I got to see the inside such great ideas:) love chit chattin'

    ReplyDelete