Monday, March 31, 2014

A Glamping I Will Go!

Well. I will be heading out with my 'Sisters on the Fly' gal~pals bright and early Wednesday morning... and to where you ask?  heehee!  Why to Parkfield, Calif.... just east of Paso Robles, Calif.
This is the 2nd Annual 'Rootin' Tootin', High Falutin', SOTF ...South West Gathering!
Whoot Whoot!   I can hardly wait to head out!
In the mean time I am (last minute) getting myself and my trailer together for the trip.
I decided,,, again, at the last minute,,, to make a new 'Train Case',,, one to sort of match my trailer...
 I used 'gift wrap paper... for the base.

I dug through my stash of stuff and this is what I came up with.
I luv the little black faux key....
So now I am almost all ready to hit the road!
Happy Trails...

No comments:

Post a Comment