Monday, April 21, 2014

"Jackson"

For those of you who know me from way back when,,, (pre-married days)... my maiden name was JACKSON...
Well, while hubby dearest and I were out and about for a lovely sunny day drive,,, we spotted this address marker...
Whoa Nellie! I need one of these! but  with my 'Sisters on the Fly' number..
Hmmm, I think it's time for me to sign up for a class to learn how to cut metal... Adult ED.,,, here I come!
 So what I didn't do was take a photo of the cute little Bambi Airstream in the driveway... I did not want to invade the owners privacy...
I love that they have a VW towing a Bambi... thou I suspect they really use a tow vehicle... but then again,, maybe they had another tiny trailer, hidden from view, that could be towed with a VW Bug.
How cute would that be?
Happy Trails....

2 comments:

  1. Kat,
    Great will power to leave that sign in tact. Good girl. I mean its a pretty neat sign.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy jo,, trust me,, if hubby hadn't been with me, not sure I would have had the willpower to not 'borrow' it! lol!

      Delete