Monday, July 2, 2012

Starlight Motel...

I love sleeping at the 'Starlight Motel"....
The toughest part is deciding which "room' to Glamp in,,,
 SHHHH! they are still sleeping...  
 Ok, 'girls' it's time to wake up,,, the day isn't getting any younger!  lol!
 Well, can you blame me, or my kitties for liking to spend time out here? 
I wish I could decorate more outside, but right now we are in the midst of heavy winds season and everything would get blown down or blown away... but soon the winds will calm down and I will get to decorate to my hearts content!
In all honesty, Gary likes 'glamping' in the motorhome more then the trailers,,,(tho I have caught him napping in the trailers!)...I suspect it's because in the motor home he can stretch out on the sofa, as well as that there is a 'powder room' with potty & shower... more to his likeing.... not that I am complaining... but I just love playing in my 'big girl version' of a little girl's playhouse! and can you blame me?
Happy trails.....

1 comment:

  1. Great campground! I love the trailers, but especially love the motorhome :-)

    ReplyDelete