Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Trailer Deco....

 How fortunate am I to have such sweet people watching out for me... awhile back I received a cute 'Scotty' coffee mug from a fellowette MaryJane Farm friend and I received this 'Scotty' pot holder & cookie cutter from another MaryJane Farm friend... the bookends also are from a Maryjane Farm friend..hmmm I see a pattern here.....    :>)
 Junebug made the cute little green Scotty 'wallet'... and I found the red Scotty wallet at  the local Thrift...
 As always, I love to re-purpose things, glass sconces to be used as candle holders, brassy metal trays painted to match my trailer and of course  one can never have enough vintage linens and hand embroidered pillow cases to decorate with.
 Oh look!  a Gnome! heeheehee.   My neighbor made the cute little wool hanger for me to attach my pins to. 
And these are just a few of the "must haves" we all need in our trailers...
A Hillbilly wine glass with lid to keep the flies out... lol!
Wine corker remover and wine stopper.....
Led nite light to help you see your way out to the bushes for that wee trek into the woods to go weewee!
And Binder Clips,,,for just about everything from clipping curtains back, banners on and cords out of the way...
Wait, where did the chocolate go?  heeheehee! I always travel with a stash of chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment