Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lady Marilyn...

I just had to share with you, 2 wonderful vendors that I met this weekend.... the 1st is Heather Dolle, who makes the most fab-u-los jewelery from vintage and re-purposed items.. I had to treat myself to a sweet pair of earrings made from old watches and whatnot's.... I forgot to take a photo of Heather and her booth, but here is a photo of the earrings.... Check her out in her etsy shop:TheVintageJem .
You can also find her on FaceBook.

The 2nd vendor I met was Erin Campbell of  Ladybird Creations. She designs handcrafted modern vintage jewelery,  handbags and accessories. She also has a etsy shop.  Erinsgems.
I did manage to get a few photos of Erin's "booth" and had to share with you.

 I love her use of vintage linens for window coverings..
 Check out her sweet 'cutter piece' quilt hand totes.
 Have you guessed what her shop is yet?  Sweet-n-pink...
 Every lady needs a blingy tote!
ok, now do you know! Yep! a sweet vintage trailer and yes, that is Karen aka kpaints... can you see the big grin on her face?  What's not to love about a sweet vintage trailer. 
Thank you Erin for sharing 'Lady Marilyn' with us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for showing off Lady Marilyn for me! It was great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete