Sunday, August 26, 2012

T.S.P. Part 2

 Welcome to my Trailer Slumber Party,,, where 6 gal~pals had a glamorous and fab-u-los weekend...
 These are my 2 trailers,, Mig glamped in the small one and Juli glamped in my Scotty.  SSSHHH! they are still sleeping! Sort of a B&B on Wheels...  :>)
 This is heathers sweet 1947 trailer all decked out in red toille'....
 On the left is Sherry's Aladdin and on the right is Karen's Shasta.....
 My two Scotty Mascots... I take them everywhere....I also have a wooden one that resides inside my trailer.
 How cute and clever.... we misplaced the corks in these 2 wine bottles,,,but Juli, the snappy thinker that she is,, picked up my 2 little solar lites & well, you get the idea! How clever is that?  Oh and you have to love weathered little tables ($1.00 find) for those who don't like the rustic look, a little table cover works to hide the uglies....
This is my little $4 metal cart find, perfect for displaying goodies.... as for the bowling pin,,,I could not resist...."B" could stand for Brunswick or... it could stand for "Brown"... lol!
We had a great time....

No comments:

Post a Comment