Monday, August 20, 2012

Rugs Make a Perfect Patio....

 My friends and neighbors all know how much I love to re-purpose and to Glamp.... so when getting rid of stuff they usually check with me first.
Well recently my neighbor was clearing out one of their old family Grain Bins that had been used a a storage bin...stuff had been sitting in there for well over 30-plus years... and some of the stuff is from the late 1920's.... needless to say, my neighbor came across this old rug which in it's day was probably a very nice and expensive rug...but sadly it was relegated to the Grain Bin where it became moth and rodent eaten, water stained and musty... so she asked if I could use it for anything... Well YEAH! it makes the perfect 'patio' for my trailers...
No more dragging in dirt....and it keeps everything clean... best of all the musty smell has gone away after 2 days of laying in the hot sunshine.
I just love 'hand-me-downs'....

1 comment: