Friday, December 23, 2011

Thank you Santa Pam

Look what Santa's little postal elf brought me.....

Wahoooo! My wonderful friend, Pam, knows I have a love for vintage trailers and sent this to me.... It's a 'Trailer" lunch pail. Now to decide which trailer to put it in,,,, decisions, decisions....

The pail was filled with yummy teas,,,, another thing my wonderful friend knows I love.

She also tucked in a sweet book, the 'The Tea Lover's Devotional', by Emilie Barns. I can hardly wait to start reading it.

When Pam & I were young mothers we always said that when we become grey haired little old ladies, we'll sit on the porch, drinking tea and catching up on our needle work..... I can hardly wait because I have lot's of tea to drink and even more cross stitch projects to get caught up on.
Thank you my dear friend........

No comments:

Post a Comment