Saturday, January 14, 2012

Petticoat Trend Setting....

Juli & Gepetto at Sisters on the Fly & Farm Chicks.. 2011

Juli, Grace & Faye

Jennel & her kids... even her 'little girl' wears a tutu.

Me, I think this is a Stunning outfit... don't you? lol!



Making a come back,,, Petticoats,,,,, finally!

We 'Sisters on the Fly' gals have know all along that the perfect Cowgirl ensemble is a cowgirl hat, boots, pearls & petticoat....



My Gal~Pal, Juli was at the Denver Western Wear show this past week and she noticed a lot of the vendors incorporated Petticoats/tutus in their displays... So now it's Cowgirl hats, boots, pearls & petticoats! Wahooo...finally some one is getting it!


And don't get me started on Western Boots! if it were up to me, every Vintage Trailer Glamping Diva would have at least 3 pair.... preferably more! lol! Happy Trails!

2 comments:

  1. I've finally got the petticoat but no boots!!! I better get hustling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I want petticoats! I'm heading over to Ebay right now!

    ReplyDelete