Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moving In....

Moving In Day!!! Yippeeee :>) Well either I am moving into my wee little 9ft box of a trailer or a decorating bomb went off!

Good Grief! Who knew!!!! I had collected so much stuff..... lol!

Stuff, stuff & more stuff...but cute farm~girlie stuff! And though my (lined) red burlap curtains were a pain to make, I love them... burlap & lace... a perfect combination.


I even scored a red train case & round travel case at the local Salvation Army Thrift for only $1.99 each! Big time ScOrE!

Now to figure out where to put all this stuff..... lol!

The cute little wash board was a Thrift find, brought it home, painted it red & voila! Instant magnetic board!

I put 2 of my vintage aprons in my trailer... cuz you never know when you'll need to don an apron and get the old Dutch Oven going! lol!

The little red/white farm girl pillow was made from the "Maryjane Farm Girl" fabric line....in fact a lovely friend, Amanda aka Firemama, made it for me.

I found this large glass cutting board at another Thrift and tho I paid $5 for it,,, it is in new condition and perfect size for over my stove. One can never have enough counter space! lol!

I have my handy~dandy 'I Love Lucy' Bunco game in a 'Lucy' tote purse. Ready for my next Glamping outing.

Ok, so there is a "light at the end of the Tunnel"...

Trailer #3 is starting to look ready to snuggle in.... and I love my cozy pillows. The white one has 'tatted' flowers on the edge.

Almost ready for new Glamping excursions.

I am all ready to go.... just need some good warm dry weather..... I love my travel cases, perfect for my little trailer and great extra storage space too!

I might have to test camp out in her before my May trip to Pendleton, Oregon...

Just call me the "Happy Camperett"

Happy trails to you.....

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Oh - you forgot one thing! ME moving in!! Love the decor your choose and I want the red train case. Another thing on my list to find. sending hugs this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so totally adorable as with everything you do! Adore the cute curtains! The train cases are so cute...perfect color matches...can't wait to see her in person....happy dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Just wanted to say, congrats on Finishing Your Little Cutie Victorian Rose Cottage on wheels! I especially love the Crocheted whit with red rose afghans, and your painted washboard magnet board...Great Idea!
    So very happy for you, and wish you many happy happy camping daze ahead!
    Smiles
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, everything is beyond cute! I have always wanted a little trailer. How much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace your trailer looks adorable!!!!! Gary did such a great job on his craftsmanship! What'a guy! LOVE all of your cute decor and curtains! You just know how to dress up a trailer and your suitcase set is to die for! cuteness everywhere but that is what we all expect for you!

    Happy Easter!
    Love ya,
    Maryjane
    2piap!

    ReplyDelete