Thursday, August 23, 2012

Trailer Slumber Party...part-1

 This vintage Aladdin trailer belongs to Sherry,,, a fellow Sister on the Fly and friend...She brought her trailer over for this weekend's Trailer Slumber Party... there will be 6 of us Glamping.
 I love the brown and blue scheme.... can you guess what her trailer is themed after?
 Check it out! an old office stamp holder, a little paint, hang it upside down and instant wine glass holder!  and yes, those are/were canning jars and candle holders...a little epoxy and Voila! cute wine glasses.
 I love her kitchen. She even scored a 'I dream of Jeannie' lunch box, coffee mug and salt & pepper shakers...
 I found a little Camel 'Beanie Baby' toy that fit's perfect in her trailer....
 Check it out! yep, that is a microwave (painted blue) below her oven... since there was venting in this cabinet for the oven it was the perfect choice for her mini microwave...she ran the plug up through the back and cut a small hole in the counter for the plug to come through so it can be plugged right into the wall socket. How clever it that....if nothing else,,, Trailer Divas are resourceful!
OK, have you figured out her theme yet? hahaha!  

2 comments:

  1. I have been having ball going through your past posts. I didn't realize that I had missed so many. I absolutely love the photo of all of you gals in the swimming pool, that is a priceless shot.

    Come on over and see what I've made from recycled candle-holders and small lamps.
    Aren't you a little bit curious?

    Keep smiling, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to come to the computer with my morning coffee and receive your lovely comment. That straw hat has been my favorite for about ten years. I change the hat band around between this yo-yo one, that I made and one made of seeds that I purchased at a farmer's market. The hat stands were so much fun to make. When I went to Home Depot and bought my wooden dowels (about 6 all different sizes) the lady at the check stand was very curious, to know what I was making, LOL. Thank you again for your wonderful comment . . . you started my day off on a sweet note. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete