Monday, January 14, 2013

Memory Pillows...

I have been hosting the Un-official ~ Official Sisters on the Fly Shops the 'Farm Chick Show' trip each June since 2009....
The first weekend of June we gather around, set up camp and then shop til we drop,,, especially the 'Farm Chick' show at the Spokane Fairgrounds. 
I created these two photo pillows as a reminder of years 2011 and 2012... and of course I will make one for this year.... now I just need to find a couple of cute photos from 2009 and 2010... then I will have all 5 years as memories.  Hmmmm, maybe I should have made a quilt instead! lol!
 Ta-Dah! two cute pillows...
 I used my machine to embroider the dates on the back side of the pillows...
 2011... Linner, Mig, Juli and me....
2012...  Juli and me.... Gotta luv Glamping and having fun...
Now to find some cute photos from our 2009 and 2010 event......

No comments:

Post a Comment