Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Vintage Magazines....

I was down in the storage room in search of some 1965 magazines when I came across some 1951 Western Horseman magazines... I just couldn't resist sharing a few with you...
 I had another  WH magazine, with a Native American riding an Appaloosa horse... The magazine  had a very special article about George Hatley... and I knew I needed to give the magazine to a friend who so admired and was mentored by George.... I believe the magazine has since been given to George's Widow, Ione...
 Check out these boots and the prices... I have to laugh... the first thing that came to mind...when I saw the yellow & green ones... John Deer tractors.... what a Hoot!
 Still around and still one of my favorite cowgirl boots.... I know I love mine.

1 comment:

  1. I have every issue of Western Horseman except those from the first years, in the 1930s. Ones from the early '50s, like yours, are increasingly difficult to fine!

    ReplyDelete