Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lookie Lookie what I received for my "29th" Birthday... heeheehee!
 I luv the fun-ness of these goodies given to me by my Glamping gal pal, Sherry.
 and I luv this "The Ricardo's and Mertz Go to California".... but here is the cool part...
 the little lunch tin is a First Aid Kit....
 Sherry and I have discovered how much fun it is to craft with old 'Scrabble' letters...
 Then in today's mail... came these little goodies, from my wonderful friend, Bev...
What a great 'eco friendly water tote... complete with camping theme...
and oh how funny and perfect these cocktail napkins are...
Thanx Sherry and Bev... I love all my goodies....
It's good to be "29' (again)! 

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gracie ... and many more! Love what Sherry and Bev gave you! Love ya, Maryjane 2peap

    ReplyDelete