Thursday, March 5, 2015

Glamping Paper...

Oh My Stars!!!!  I popped into a local 'Scrap Booking' store in Oakhurst... and look what I found!
 is this cute or what!!!
camping/glamping card stock, embossed paper etched in glitter (sorry more photo skills are lacking).

I haven't decided yet whether to make some Cards, or just frame and hang.. to get me through these next few months until Glamping season...

(for anyone interested in this glitter card stock, 
This paper is by: Best Creations, 'Gone Camping, #GC001
www.bestcreation.us
Craft n Craftin'
upc 1340601453 )

4 comments:

  1. what a great find. I would just frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a brand or name on it--like to try to find it online.JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This paper is by: Best Creations, 'Gone Camping, #GC001
      www.bestcreation.us
      Craft n Craftin'
      upc 1340601453
      hope this helps...

      Delete
  3. Thanks that helps!

    ReplyDelete