Sunday, March 31, 2019

Big Playhouse on Wheels...

                           Welcome to Ginger's Pad.....
 
Well, the paper work on our new Big Playhouse on Wheels is complete...
But, hubby wanted to upgrade the suspension and steering column, and have the coach exterior waxed/sealed so we won't have any fading issues for the next 5 years..

So we won't bring "Ginger's Pad" home until around the 16th of April.
In the mean time, this will give me time to read up on how to use the microwave/convection oven.
I also bought a 'Instant Pot' to use on trips.. I know my sister and my daughter LOVE theirs for home and camping trips,, so I guess I need to too!
Here are a few photos of "Ginger's Pad"... I can hardly wait to decorate it!
  
 The cockpit... what you can't see in the photo is that above the Cockpit is a pull down bunk, which can also be used for additional storage...
 driver's side... with all the bells, whistles and buttons...
 'co-pilot' side...
 and I love that it has a work station, so I can craft, sew, cross stitch, make yoyos, etc., while hubby is driving. I can even work on my computer while on the road......
 nice 3 person sofa that pulls out into a double bed...
 the dinette which also can be converted into a bed....
the kitchen, with an over size stainless steel sink and faucet/pull down wand. But what I really like is that the wall behind the stove has tile to protect from splatters and that when you open the glass stove cover, it opens sideways to protect the sofa from splatters as well.
 On the left is the Fridge/freezer, and 2 sets of wardrobe closets and drawers on both sides...
 the bath room is a good layout and the tub is 36x36", which is a good decent size..
 the queen size bed also has storage & nooks as well as ports and plug recepticals .
The coach has a good amount a usable storage compared to some RV Coaches.
 
Our 2019 THOR AXIX 27.7 is about 28 1/2 feet long,,, oh and did I mention it has 3 TV's, Yeepers!
 1 in the bed room, one by the Dinette and one outside the coach,,, so Gary can watch his favorite Golf, basket ball and football games outside while I have fun inside the coach sewing and crafting.
 
Now to hit the road and make memories.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment