Saturday, July 20, 2019

New Curtain for my Trailer...

I am getting the curtains (almost) finished..
I finished the red ones and just recently a new one for the window over my sink.. now to figure out what to do with the side ones by the sofa...
 luv these ... Maryjane Fabric by Moda...
 I decided to do simple lace behind the sofa.. just need to figure out what to do for the side ones.. tho I am leaning toward just a fun pink fabric...
 I sewed layers of different fabrics to make the kitchen curtain... I also spray painted the paper towel holder a bright blue.
 I made several 'secrete stash' hangers.. to hide my lil goodies in, with in my trailer closet.
 I made a coulpe more of them, 1 on blue and one in green...
And lookie what I found at the local Thrift.. a 2' x 3' Scotty banner.. Whoot Whoot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment