Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday, March 15th.....

Gary having way to much fun!
Out comes the last window.
Guess who got a face full of "50 year old" dirt....lol!
Yep, that's the back side of Gracie-girl....
Ummm, how are we suppose to put this back together?
Most of the cabinets in one pile....
And here are most of the windows.

Oh my Word! What a day, tween the rain, snow, more rain, and lots of wind gusts....Gary was able to work on the trailer a bit more.....hmm, work on or de-construct?
I have to laugh (I Think), who would have thought that there was so much rot underneath.
Oh Duh! what was I thinking...a 50 year old trailer???
All I can say is Thank Goodness (A) Gary loves me.... & (B) Gary likes a challenge....
Wowzer, do we have our work cut out for us....
Our motto is,,,,"Show No Fear".
Here are some pictures....hope we don't scare you off from trying to re-build a vintage trailer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are moving right along with your trailer. I can hardly wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete