Saturday, February 8, 2014

Almost Done!

Almost Done!  
I am having such fun re-doing my lil Scotty,,, it's all coming together...
I finished up the bench cushions... deco pillows, curtains... and some other projects...
I was going to take a pic to post a 'sneak peek',, but decided to wait till it's all completed...

I just have a few more thing to make, a Bolster pillow, 2 more deco pillows and then I can start decoupaging and painting... right now our weather is cold and rainy so I need to wait till it warms up.

 I 'blinged' up my Sister Number... I so love orphaned jewelery...
I found these little cocktail napkins in my linen stash... perfect!

Well I don't want to spoil the final effect... so give me another 2 or 3 weeks and I should be ready to finish my trailer... but for now I am heading back up to Spokane, WA... for a visit with family so I will be gone for a week....but when I get home... I'll hit the floor running and finish up my 'Playhouse on Wheels"...
Happy Trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment