Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Traveling Handbag...

Well my American West handbag has been having fun...
She traveled to Palm Springs/Palm Desert...sorry, I forgot to get some photos... but I did get a photo of the Turbines... they remind me of giant daises on a hillside...
 I stopped off in Ft. Tejon... off Hwy5 just past the Grapevine....
 In our little community,,, this wooden statue is along the roadside... so... well I decided to be a typical tourist in my own community...
From our community, Coarsegold, and Oakhurst on Hwy 41 you follow it up to Yosemite or you can hope onto Hwy 49 and head up to Sonora... the old Gold route... lots of history around us.
Our community was established in 1852,,, by loggers and gold seekers....
I am enjoying being a mountain girl...
Happy Trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment