Thursday, February 20, 2014

Road Trip for the Traveling Handbag...

Well my Traveling Handbag and I took another trip... this time back to Spokane, WA. to visit my beautiful daughter and 3 cute as bugs grandkiddos!
I had a wonderful time and the 7 days flew by way to fast...
My American West handbag loves to travel and can you blame it...
 In flight from Seattle to Spokane...  (Wash. State Cougs logo on the plane wing...)
 The grandkids insisted on carrying "Oma's" handbag...
 My A.W. bag got to visit the 'Maryjane Farm' store in Coeure d'Alene in Idaho.
Oh so many pretty things to see....
 It was especially fond of this re purposed vtg. iron board made to hang things off... yep, sweet old door pulls were added as 'hooks'...
 Then my A.W. bag and I just 'moosed' around with 3 wonderful friends, junktiquing and being foodies... 
 The journey home,,, via Alaska/Horizon Airlines... and yep, enjoying a bit of lovely Washington state Chardonnay wine... :>)
 And as always... what trip would be complete with out a lunch stop at In-and-Out Burger... Yum!
Well until our next adventurers... Happy Trails ....

2 comments:

  1. I love the Maryjane Store and the antique stores in Coeure d'Alene are amazing. A couple of years ago my husband had a business conference there. So, while he worked I journeyed through all the shops. It's a lovely town for walking :)
    Happy weekend and thanks for the memories.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to get to see you again! Fun day antiquing and eating!

    ReplyDelete